Senior Facilities Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Facilities Manager to join a high performing, inclusive and passionate team.
If you are keen to lead and be responsible for the management and delivery of all facilities management services, and processes that support the operation of the site, setting and ensuring the highest standards of safety and operational environment for employees, customers and provide a quality service, then please review the below and apply if you'd like to discuss it in more detail.
- To lead and manage the performance of the facilities management services, including setting performance indicators, monitoring results and delivering improvements in the quality of the facilities management services delivered on site.
- To ensure the site delivery of the facilities management services in relation to HQ corporate offices that house the C-suite
- To ensure that the monthly planning and day to day operational use of the site is to the highest standard, in line with health and safety compliance and best practice.
- To work closely with partners and stakeholders in order to provide the most suitable environment for the users of site facilities.
Skills and Experience
- Managing teams
- Managing Finances
- Leadership of Facilities Management teams.
- Successful track record of Facilities Management service delivery.
- Setting targets, monitoring outcomes, achieving results and working towards continuous improvement.
- Building management to a high standard
- Application of health and safety legislation
- Degree and or management qualification such as DMS, MBA and or two years management experience desirable.
- Managing budgets and financial processes.
- Building management systems and their application
- Managing contracts and use of performance indicators.
All CVs must be in English and in Word. We can only accept applications from those who have the right to work in the UK