TALENT FM ANTI-RACISM STATEMENT
We strive to be a force for positive change. We are one organisation yet, through effective collaboration and genuine partnerships, we are working towards a future where we tackle racial injustice, inequality and unconscious bias in the workplace.
- We champion active anti-racism and make the following commitments:
- We will be an anti-racist workplace
- No one at Talent FM, or anyone who engages with us, will be disadvantaged because of their colour.
- We will collaborate with the facilities management sector and our client partners to promote an anti-racism approach
- We use recruitment processes that promote anti-racism and remove unconscious bias. We will promote and share best practice, encourage greater accountability and advocate widespread change.
- We will consider how our innovations can support an anti-racism agenda:
- We will constantly and continuously innovate to create new talent acquisition methodologies that promote equality and remove unconscious bias
- Anti-racism is a core and sustainable part of our ethos and work:
We only accept Executive Search Assignments from organisations that share our values and have a commitment to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion. We will only introduce our talent into an environment where everyone feels that they belong and are able to perform to their full potential.