|Job Title:||AutoCAD and Moves Manager|
|Salary:||£43000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
- Managing the AutoCAD drawings ensuring that all drawings are kept current and up to date, developing and maintaining drawing standards for all CAD drawings
- Management of all moves and changes across the businesses London offices, including scheduling and programming, client liaison and delivery
- Management of space within the organisation, re-stack projects, reporting on space utilisation and headcount.
- Deal with the day to day move and changes requests, DSE assessments and enquires that are raised through the London Helpdesk and direct with regards to furniture and artwork, ensuring excellent customer service is experienced at every opportunity
- Manage the preparation of drawings, schedules and specifications where necessary for projects and associated small works within the London office, including regular moves and changes across the London estate
- Review space standards for single and double person offices ensuring that standards are maintained
- Maintain & manage an inventory of stock furniture, repair and maintenance of existing furniture.
- Manage the performance of contractors working on the firm's premises, ensuring the provision of a safe working environment for both staff and contractors.
- Provide regular reports and updates to the Building Manager on all activities within the remit of the role;
- Periodically update floor plans on intranet;
- Ensure all activities and duties carried out are in full compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and the Firm's standards;
- Undertake regular quality review audits of works to ensure standards are met and maintained;
- Act as a coordinator and facilitator between other departments and stakeholders when assisting with their requirement and ensure a 'one team' approach to service delivery.
- Substantial experience within a similar role, ideally in a professional services environment
- Proficient in the use of Autocad is vital
- Strong MS Office skills
- Experience with office moves and churn, also known as MAC
- Degree or equivalent educational standard in surveying services, property management or building construction.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders of all levels in the business and work closely with subcontractors to coordinate out of hours moves.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available