- Support and coordinate all FM services on reactive and standard service, delivering key objectives
- Promote and manage customer expectations, develop and maintain excellent relationships with all customers particularly key clients. Provide the highest levels of customer service in all aspects of the role be someone who strives to continually provide a quality service over and above the customers' expectations.
- Contribute to the development of business wide initiatives, particularly focused on increasing customer satisfaction. Set consistent standards, approaches and processes across their allocated area and share best practice with the rest of the team. Recommend new improved ways of working based on departmental analysis to ensure delivery of facilities management services meets the needs and requirements of the customer.
- Meet objectives set by your line manager and wider management team and follow customer processes and procedures whilst also fitting into the company's way of working.
- Ensure facilities management key performance indicator requirements are met and service level agreements are completed within the agreed timescales, managing the customer communication for any jobs and faults logged from reporting through to completion.
- Ensure a safe working environment and working practices are carried out in your designated area
- You will have previous experience of working for an FM Service Provider in a hard services role
- You will have managed nationwide Building Services Contracts
- You will have previous experience in leadership and management.
- Have attention to detail, experience of working in a corporate environment and communicating effectively at all levels of the organisation while also demonstrating excellent customer management.