|Job Title:||Account Manager - Hard Services|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2017-01-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Responsible for delivery of all contractual obligations, to budget while ensuring contractual and legislative compliance.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the client and other appropriate stakeholders to support and improve on all aspects of our operation and maintenance
- Driving good defect rectification and maintenance management throughout the site team.
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory and company policy across all aspects of Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ).
- Identifying, documenting and managing risks including the development and publication of a risk register and business continuity plans in conjunction with the client and other appropriate third parties.
- Maintaining and nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, remaining mindful of future client site development and other opportunities currently outside of the main contract
- Degree level educated in a relevant discipline for electrical, mechanical or building services.
- Good understanding of relevant HES legislation and approved practices including OSHAS 180001, ISO140001, LOLER, PUWER, L8, Environmental Permitting, etc.
- Extensive experience working within a large building services environment.
- Extensive managerial experience within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience and understanding of energy management, condition monitoring and trending techniques, including BMS use and other engineering data management and exploitation.
- Membership of a relevant institution or professional status (i.e. CIBSE, IET, IOSH etc)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available