|Job Title:||Account Manager - Total Facilities Management|
|Salary:||£45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Set up, maintain, negotiate and manage the business' supplier base nationally.
- Visit all business critical sites nationally and maintain full documentation including building asset lists, registers/logs, and life cycle assessments.
- Conduct 5 year planning for assets for all business critical buildings.
- Review, manage, benchmark and approve all quotes for scheduled compliance, major capital and refurbishment projects in CAFM system.
- Manage communication between customers, suppliers, account managers and service desk.
- Produce monthly performance management reports including supplier performance, profitability, supplier response and quality of work analysis.
- Carry out all business development surveys.
- Support account directors, managers, finance and service desk for all queries.
- Re-engineer M&E services for new contracts during mobilisation.
- Mobilise new Client contracts and additional service/product lines to existing Clients,
- Assist the Service Desk and manage day to day contract activities
- Input, check and maintain fixed services on CIMS ensuring accuracy at all times
- Re-engineer services and communicate with all parties effectively
- Provide a management interface with the Customer's management team, jointly developing the service solution. Manage change and expectations with Clients
- Maintain and monitor agreed compliance to the Client estate
- Effectively manage suppliers to deliver acceptable levels of service
- Facilities services management (cleaning, security, maintenance, catering and others) ideally in an FM Service Provider environment
- Team management and leadership in a customer focused service arena
- Excellent understanding of critical engineering systems/services and statutory compliance
- CIMS experience/understanding
- Team management experience - initially 3 Facilities Managers but this may increase
- Strong knowledge of Quality and Safety systems i.e. ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- Able to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of plant and systems, to enable benchmarking of costs to deliver best value
- Ability to manage and adopt best practice in TFM Services, particularly supplier management and scheduled tasks
- Experience of managing budgets / costs
- Experience of critical facilities is desirable but not essential.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available