|Job Title:||Architectural CAD Technician|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
We are working on an Architectural CAD Technician position based in in Brighton. Your role is to establish and manage a systematic register of building drawings for a leading international provider of higher education courses, career education and English language programmes across their UK & Europe Estates.
- To establish and maintain a drawings register
- To review and update all record drawings and review against existing lease plans by carrying out measured surveys of the buildings.
- To work with the Project & Facilities Manager to produce drawings and specifications as required for project requests
- In conjunction with the Project Manager, take responsibility for delivery of projects works as allocated by the Project Manager.
- To amend and update record drawings to reflect project works
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Landlord/Tenant liaison experience.
- Experience of presenting and schemes to senior management.
- Competent in the use of PCs and Microsoft software including MS Project.
- Working experience of AutoCAD producing 2D & 3D drawings (Essential)
- Working experience of Revit (Essential)
- Qualification in building surveying or related field. (Essential)
- Knowledge of current building regulations
- Experience of colleges and boarding facilities
- Knowledge of facilities management systems
The Successful candidate will be required to undergo DBS screening processes prior to employment and demonstrate a legal right to work in the UK
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available