Assistant Facilities Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
- Ensure a high level of customer service whilst always promoting the services provided by the London team including the helpdesk.
- Ensuring helpdesk jobs are responded to and closed in a timely manner.
- Assist with the smooth running and operation of the facilities department and maintain the appropriate number of personnel are on duty when required.
- Maintain the PPM schedule and ensure all jobs are completed on time and follow ups are carried out.
- Effectively manage the helpdesk and close jobs in a timely manner. Ensure the facilities team are uploading all documents to the online SharePoint site.
- Assist with room setup and changes, maintaining a tidy office and cover the roles of team members in their absence.
- Supervise 3rd party contractors when on site. Conduct weekly walks with the cleaning contractor to ensure standards are met.
- Promoting a Safe working environment and support Facilities and Health & Safety function in ensuring compliance with proposed standard certification by ensuring all H&S procedures are adhered to.
- Review H&S Assessments and COSHH data files annually or as required.
- with evacuations and re-entry process. Checking contractors RAMS are in place and meeting the company's standards prior to issue work permits. Ensure that weekly maintenance and safety checks are conducted and faults are reported.
- Assist the FM with the monitoring and recording of office waste and utilities information. Be the point of contact in the absence of the
- Minimum 4 years proven experience working within a corporate facilities department
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Ability to lead staff, prioritise and delegate
- Good understanding of M&E
- Excellent demonstrable skills of change management
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.