|Job Title:||Bid Manager / Tender Writer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Are you an experienced Bid Writer with tender management expertise? If so, we would love to talk to you about an exciting and dynamic opportunity in a FM services organisation.
This key role will work with the Sales Team and other Executives to create Sales Literature and to ensure this is effectively communicated to the Regional management teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client as a Bid Writer in a team that is not only successful and results focussed, but an exemplar of innovation and best practice across our organisation.
- Establish re-useable and standardised Pricing Structures for use within Sales Tender Responses and Sales Quotes and making sure they are implemented and adhered to across the business.
- Establish effective ways of capturing tender opportunities for the company which optimise both the number of tenders available to for selection and also prioritise tenders which play to the organisations strength.
- Establish new and optimal Tender Management policy and process for the organisation which clearly sets out a delegation of authority between National and Regional staff.
- Make sure that pricing and price setting is accurate and always managed by non-sales staff. Establish ways of reusing price data for job estimations.
- Make sure that the best people are engaged in the tender process and that peoples skills are effectively aligned to their contributions to tender submissions.
- Project Manage all large cross-functional Tender Responses.
- Write and edit content and ensure high quality tender documentation is always produced with carefully selected content to maximise the conversion rate.
- Ensure there is an effective communication channel providing RAMs with important feedback, market intel and group priorities.
- Ensure that pricing policies are adhered to at all times.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Able to converse at a senior level with prospective clients.
- Strong commercial acumen - able to review pricing and profitability forecasts.
- Reasonable negotiating skills - ability to use enquiry tactics to narrow target for tender responses.
- Financially literate - able to work with spreadsheets and P&L models.
- Reasonable understanding of industry and operational delivery considerations in facilities management services.
- Experience of B2B sales in services sector and tender management.
- Project management - Ability to (indirectly) lead teams ensuring cross functional cooperation and effective project management.
- Excellent written communication skills and report writing.
- Will always work to deadlines.
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available