|Job Title:||Building Maintenance Manager - Corporate Office|
|Start Date:||2016-10-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
- Creation and adherence of planned maintenance regime for clients assets
- Attendance to unplanned maintenance activity
- Response and activity relating to ticket (remedy) requests- responding within agreed SLAs
- Management and tracking of Building Operations stock.
- Management of local supplier base providing maintenance, project activity and cleaning.
- Tracking of utility usage (electric, water, gas) and creation of innovative ideas to remove impact on the environment.
- Liaison with relevant regulatory bodies including safety groups- putting in place action plans when appropriate
- Oversee Building Operating and Maintenance manuals- managing updates when necessary.
- Site Inspections (with other members of Facility Team)
- Manage daily health and safety issues - maintaining regular scheduled meetings and records of the fire and safety teams/fire drills/safety equipment/training
- Raise purchase orders
- Deputise / provide cover for Office Services Coordinator / Facilities Manager when appropriate.
- You must have experience of managing the running of a hard FM / building maintenance service
- Must have knowledge of statutory and regulatory maintenance requirements for clients assets.
- Contract Management
- Spreadsheet and word processing
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available