|Job Title:||Building Manager - Managing Agent - Retail Park|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £31000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-08-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of all health and safety matters in the building and persons using, or affected by the use of the building or site.
- Be responsible for the on-site team including both company and contractors/suppliers.
- Manage internal and external relationships including Client, company, local authorities, service providers and statutory bodies.
- Establish value for money strategies for delivering the management service, with approved budgets.
- Control budgets and deliver the agreed services, to the defined service levels, on time
- Develop Occupier FM business at site level in consultation with RFM and Senior Managers.
- Manage Health and Safety.
- Liaise closely with tenants to establish a consistent and co-ordinated approach to Health and Safety matters throughout the site.
- Establish and maintain external contacts with statutory authorities and other groups and associations applicable and beneficial to the services provided.
- Manage service providers and monitor performance against contracted SLAs and KPIs.
- Co-ordinate the production of performance reports, carry out analysis of the results and take appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.
- Environmental Management to ensure that the property retains its Excellent BREEAM rating
- Must have experience with Service Charge management
- Strong health and safety knowledge, qualified in IOSH or NEBOSH
- Management Agent Background is the preference
- At least 5 years FM experience in a property management environment including Contract Management, Service Charges and Customer service.
- Experience managing a retail portfolio or retail park
- Must be people focused.
- Appropriate FM qualification preferred
- Commercial awareness from experience and/or qualification
- Cost control, variance and forecasting reporting
- IT skills inc. Word, Excel to intermediate level
- Staff Management
- Management of Performance Based Contracts
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available