|Job Title:||Building Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£44000.00 - £46000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2017-03-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
- Resolve Hard services FM issues at site, escalating when needed
- Develop the teams existing skills and add new competencies to enhance service and drive opportunities for more self-performance
- Manage subcontractors and suppliers to deliver goods and services against contracts and expectations
- Managing on site teams including allocating resource, delegating workload, ensuring adherence to best practices etc.
- Carrying out daily inspections and reporting/resolving any Engineering, Fabric, HVAC defects
- Procurement of goods and services for client's buildings utilizing the sourcing team, ensuring value for money.
- Establish relationships with client Site Leads, business partners such as EHS leads, IT to establish trust and credibility in the delivery of IFM services
- Holding regular meetings with Landlord, ensuring that terms of lease are being provided to client- e.g. external maintenance, central plant management.
- Processing and controlling of invoices and work orders, opening and monitoring budgets in the financial system (Oracle), preparing and updating forecasts.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining practices across all engineering disciplines to meet client and engineering services legislative requirements.
- Working with the Line Manager and Hard Services Manager, evaluate, propose and implement appropriate tools/processes to support the engineering function and evaluation of best practice compliance.
- Coordinate the appointment of authorised Persons for respective fields (Electrical, confined space etc.)
- Full understanding of hard services budget for building services
- Ideally 5 years + exposure in Facilities Management role within a large commercial organization.
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management.
- Qualified in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Quality Management knowledge and experience desirable
- Experience in maintaining engineering environments and providing hard services
- Authorising engineer for high Voltage, Confined space and Pressure Systems working - Desirable
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- High level of IT literacy
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available