|Job Title:||Building Services Supervisor|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £47000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-11-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
The RoleThe role :
- Resolve day to day reactive maintenance issues within a busy student spaceManagement of 2 maintenance engineers and be responsive and willing to be 'hands on' when required
- Completion of Statutory Certification requirements within the buildings
- Health and Safety encompassed within the Hard FM environment
- Manage contractors during refurbishment and new build phases of the project
- Have a proven record of at least 5 years within multisite Hard FM management within student accommodation or hotels.
- Have good technical knowledge of building fabric and M&E
- Relevant qualifications within the Hard FM M&E Environment is essential
- Experience of tendering and managing contracts and contractors.
- Experience of diagnosing and specifying building repairs and maintenance
- Good knowledge of Building Management Systems
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety regulations.
- Experience of budget setting and control and evaluating value for money.
- Preferably a Health and Safety IOSH/NEBOSH
- Good IT skills, including Excel
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available