|Job Title:||Building Technician|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Gatward|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Experience in dealing with helpdesk request & answering Trouble tickets
- Assist with Post room duties and receipt of parcels.
- Assist IT-support with loading and unloading of IT equipment
- Small works, Painting, locks, handles, door closers, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, deliveries and collections.
- General Janitorial duties, unblocking toilets, rubbish removal etc.
- Internal Moves and Churns
- Understand and comply with site Health and safety requirements at all times and work in a safe manner
- Able to carry out Risk assessments relevant to the task
- Carry Building fabric audits
- Support the Facilities Team where required
- Attendance to unplanned maintenance activity
- Tracking of utility usage (electric, water, gas) and creation of innovative ideas to remove impact on the environment.
- Site Inspections (with other members of Facility Team)
- Manage daily health and safety issues - maintaining regular scheduled meetings and records of the fire and safety teams/fire drills/safety equipment/training
- You must have at least 3 years experience in a Building Technician role or similar
- Manual handling experience
- BMS/Phillips Lighting system knowledge
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Proven track record of delivery and managing to tight deadlines
- Good DIY skills and able to carry out minor fabric repairs
All CVs must be in a Word format.
About Talent FM
Talent FM are a team of experienced consultants who really understand all aspects of the facilities management recruitment market. We are totally committed to raising the standards of facilities management recruitment, both in the UK and internationally. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view our jobs on our website, download our app or link up with us on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Country: United Kingdom
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available