|Job Title:||Building Technician - Corporate Office|
|Start Date:||2016-10-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
- Experience in dealing with helpdesk request & answering Trouble tickets
- Assist with Post room duties and receipt of parcels.
- Assist IT-support with loading and unloading of IT equipment
- Small works, Painting, locks, handles, door closers, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, deliveries and collections.
- General Janitorial duties, unblocking toilets, rubbish removal etc.
- Internal Moves and Churns
- Understand and comply with site Health and safety requirements at all times and work in a safe manner
- Able to carry out Risk assessments relevant to the task
- Carry Building fabric audits
- Support the Facilities Team where required
- Attendance to unplanned maintenance activity
- Tracking of utility usage (electric, water, gas) and creation of innovative ideas to remove impact on the environment.
- Site Inspections (with other members of Facility Team)
- Manage daily health and safety issues - maintaining regular scheduled meetings and records of the fire and safety teams/fire drills/safety equipment/training
- You must have at least 3 years experience in a Building Technician role or similar
- Manual handling experience
- BMS/Phillips Lighting system knowledge
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Proven track record of delivery and managing to tight deadlines
- Good DIY skills and able to carry out minor fabric repairs
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available