|Job Title:||Category manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Responsible for the procurement and management of key categories within the business, identifying new opportunities to deliver bottom line benefit alongside long term value.
- Responsible for the preparation of quotations/tenders, analysis of bids and award of contracts that set out price, quality standards, cost-reduction targets, and delivery timescales.
- Demonstrate a clear ability to deliver best procurement practices across all areas of responsibility.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Negotiation of contractual terms and commercials with suppliers in line with the Terms and Conditions.
- Be part of business development (temporary projects) team as required in sourcing quotations for new opportunities.
- Support the development and deployment of Supply Chain policies and processes, and ensure they are followed, ensuring compliance with Arcus sustainability and environmental policy.
- To support Head of Supply Chain in the development and implementation of best procurement/business practices.
- Develop and manage strategic supplier relationships for preferred suppliers, responsible for organising, chairing and reporting upon regular strategic performance reviews.
- Support with the Onboarding of new suppliers (setting up accounts)
- Prioritise workload according to the severity of the situation to allow successful completion of works within the timescales
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the Head of Supply Chain
- Member of or working towards Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply qualification
- Knowledge of and experience of working within a Facilities Management procurement team
- Minimum 5 GCSE's, or equivalent, A - C grade to include English and Maths Desirable
- The successful candidate must have a proven track record in contract management and the analysis of data.
- Experience in procurement/purchasing within an FM or M&E/Business
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available