|Job Title:||Centre Manager|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-12-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- The role will support the business in establishing and playing a key role in the development of new ideas and take part in the wider business and public community e.g. liaising with the BID etc. The Centre Manager will act as an ambassador for the Landlord within the industry.
- To ensure the appropriate management and control of all contract staff, to include all approvals of hours of working, staffing levels and rotas.
- To provide accurate and timely compilation of accounting, turnover and footfall data for the presentation of reports and documentation for the landlord and respective parties.
- The Centre Manager will have a close working relationship with all retailers/tenants and customers and provide assistance whenever necessary
- To assist with the strategic development of the marketing plan.
- To be responsible for ensuring that all invoices within service charge authority levels are presented and approved at the centre
- To liaise with the Development Management team and provide strategic input into the proposed refurbishment and modernisation of the Shopping Centre, as required.
- To assist the letting agents and other professionals / representatives appointed or representing the Client / Owner or Managing Agents in the execution of their transactions / tasks
- To assist with the review and maintenance of all records of training and development including preparation and implementation of training programmes for all site staff.
- Management experience gained within a high profile Shopping Centre environment.
- BCSC Shopping Centre Management Diploma is essential
- Experience of managing operational contracts
- Experience of restructuring contracts
- Experience of change management
- Experience of refurbishments
- The ability to analyse retail sales data
- Relevant safety training, and a working knowledge of health and safety legislation with practical experience in the implementation of procedures.
- An interest in sustainability and environmental matters
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available