|Job Title:||Chief Commercial Officer|
|Salary:||£200000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2017-11-20 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Total Package 6000 - 9000 OR per month
(£200,000 + Package Per Annum)
- You will manage and maximize the companys business results in the region, through a combination of world class bid management, market analysis, business development and consultative selling.
- Accountability for the creation, implementation and leadership of the company blueprint for marketing, bidding, costing and sales activity with ensuing delivery of objectives, KPIs and metrics
- Accountable for the delivery of sales budgets and targets for the region, through maintaining and growing existing customers, and acquiring new business
- Lead the business planning assumptions, sales forecasts and budget development.
- Lead the bidding & sales team to develop and deliver growth in existing and new customer segments identified for the respective countries and verticals.
- Accountable for ensuring that commercial practices support requisite financial reporting and/or legislative requirements, and are aligned with corporate ethics and core values.
- Leadership: Deliver strategic leadership for defining the commercial path to growth and profitability of the company and the establishment of an effective growth process and infrastructure. Develop collaborative working relationships within the organization in pursuit of the of the companys overall business goals.
- Marketing: Lead development of the companys marketing strategy with an emphasis on achieving market penetration and sales growth with an emphasis on cost-effective customer acquisition and market demand generation.
- Sales: Develop and implement the companys sales strategy across key market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth. Assess, build and manage an array of necessary channels capable of delivering on the companys growth objectives.
- Business Development: Develop a strategy and provide leadership for enterprise-wide business development opportunities. Originate and manage business development opportunities that are consistent with the companys strategy for revenue growth.
- A relevant Bachelors degree
- 10+ years experience from a senior commercial leadership role; tangible results/improvement over multiple years;
- ideally with experience in outsourced services, commercial catering, cleaning and facilities management sectors. You bring a proven track record of leading, managing and growing a commercial organization in a complex matrix, multi-cultural organization.
- International market experience & understanding of GCC & MENA business landscape (Additionally Asia and Europe would be advantageous)
- Outstanding sales management skill
- Strong IT skills across the full range of business applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience of ERP platforms (Oracle or SAP would be beneficial).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available