Commercial Property Administrator
|Job Title:||Commercial Property Administrator|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
- Sourcing, checking, updating, organizing documents and information such as leases, floor plans, photos, service charge accounts, building audits, surveys, various technical documents ensuring they are readily available for sales and lettings.
- Responsibility for managing the distribution of documents to outside parties (solicitors, potential occupiers, selling or letting agents, contractors and managing agents) as required.
- Dealing efficiently and effectively with correspondence and telephone queries from tenants, contractors, lawyers and other consultants; and to provide back-up and support to the asset managers in respect of â€˜dealsâ€™ and subsequent management.
- Manage and updating the property management database as lettings occur and producing reports for internal and external use.
- Manage data submission for budget and portfolio performance and the preparation of quarterly reporting tables for board papers.
- The role will include helping with the preparation of presentation material for reporting purposes therefore a confident understanding of all Microsoft Office programmes will be expected.
- Assist with the annual insurance cover renewal
- Commercial property experience
- Advanced experience with Microsoft packages
- The ideal candidate will have experience with managing data and documents, using a range of different software packages
- You must be able and willing to challenge and improve current systems with a view to making the information more readily accessible
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.