Contracts Manager / Helpdesk Manager
|Job Title:||Contracts Manager / Helpdesk Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
Our client, a fully accredited facilities management company is currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager / Helpdesk Manager to be based in Wells. Specialising in residential & commercial properties covering all planned and reactive maintenance nationally, our client directly employs their own engineers in the South West.
- Manage team of 6 to 10 Property Repairs Co-ordinators
- Ensure smooth running of all Quotation, Work Instructions and Invoices
- Adhere to all Clients Service Level Agreements
- Ensure effective communication between all parties
- Responsible for weekly invoice and monthly revenue targets
- Deal and resolve challenging issues
- Ensuring the smooth running of in house diaries
- Weekly/Monthly Team Talks
- Reporting directly to the General Manager and Director
- Sales Force Database experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Regular presence at each site to ensure site evaluation is being conducted
- The successful candidate must be able to work very well under pressure and have experience in a similar role Facilities Management and / or maintenance experience is a must
- Prioritise workloads
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Must be able to lead by example
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.