|Job Title:||Corporate Project Manager - Commercial Workspace|
|Salary:||£50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kennedy|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
- Working with our internal customers to develop and refine project briefs.
- Developing feasibility studies, options and cost estimates.
- Controlling the process of project procurement and delivery, and control of costs, using appropriate project management tools.
- Completing project specifications and managing the tender process.
- Management of professional services companies in the delivery of property projects to time, cost and quality
- Auditing the company premises on a regular basis, to ensure that accommodation meets the company standards.
- Prioritising change and maintenance projects and providing robust cost estimates for the purposes of annual budgeting.
- Implementation of workplace strategies and ongoing development of methodologies
- An experienced project manager with a proven track record in working in a corporate organisation and reflecting the company's brand in projects.
- Office fit-out experience is essential.
- Experience working with design teams, architects etc and translating drawings and floor plans into quality workspace.
- Technical understanding to look at installs and toilet refurbs etc is preferable.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office Applications.
- Good verbal, written and numerical skills.
- Experience in leading a small professional team and managing contractors.
- A good knowledge of building construction, electrical and mechanical services.
- Experience with JCT contracts is essential
- An understanding of the relevant regulations, including those relating to health and safety.
- A basic knowledge of the law and practice relating to property acquisitions and leases.
- A-levels and a degree desirable
- Comfortable with UK wide travel
- Member of RICS desirable
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available