|Job Title:||Director of Hard Services|
|Salary:||£72000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2017-08-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
This role is to start by 15th October 2017
- Manage all aspects of Hard FM activity with H&S paramount in everything we do.
- Manage Permit to Work (PTW) & Control of Work (COW) systems across areas of responsibility ensuring full compliance
- Develop and implement an effective Planned Preventive Maintenance strategy for clients assets
- Implement an effective service strategy to ensure reactive tasks and repairs are carried out per Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure achievement of KPIs and exceed client expectations.
- Conduct inspections of client facilities as necessary for services and repairs
- Maintain fire protection systems and equipment
- Supervise Irrigation and grounds maintenance
- Coordinate maintenance and repairs to:
- Structural, mechanical and electrical systems
- Boilers, heating and ventilation systems and pumps
- Building interiors and exteriors - Ceilings, flooring and roofing
- Stoves, refrigerators and washing machines, etc.
- Supervise maintenance staff to ensure a positive and healthy work environment
- Assign tasks and ensure PPM schedules are maintained
- Provide inputs for budgets and financial reports
- Prepare plans for short terms projects
- Maintain inventories
- Provide reports to government agencies, departments and other organizations as required
- Ensure that all maintenance staff always follow Company Safety Regulations in Control of Work Procedure that includes Permit to Work system, Task Risk Assessment, Task Method Statement, Toolbox Talk, etc.
- Ensure that all maintenance staff always follow Company Safety Regulations in the use of equipment, tools and supplies.
- Ensure that all equipment, tools and supplies are well maintained and organized to provide a safe and comfortable work place.
- Incur the responsibility for obtaining/maintaining material safety data sheets (MSDSs) for hazardous chemicals in the maintenance department and ensure that containers of hazardous chemicals within the department are properly labeled and stored.
- Ensure that all maintenance staff are trained to interpret labels and MSDSs to recognize hazards and to follow appropriate protective measures.
- Ensure that all maintenance staff including vendors wear and/or use safety equipment, tools and supplies properly.
- Provide Hard FM-wide training on safety issues as required and interpret the maintenance policy and procedures to maintenance/vendors staff.
- Conduct, and participate in regular safety inspection tours of the facility and ensure documentations of findings.
- Attend and participate in facility meetings relating to Safety/Quality Improvement, as assigned.
- Lead Incident Investigation related to the Hard FM as per the Company procedure and submit the report within the time frame.
- Ensure all maintenance staff is provided with relevant training and the Training Matrix is kept update.
- Incur the responsibility for maintenance staff and vendors staff competency and capability.
- Maintain accurate records and logs on maintenance activities and equipment life-cycle.
- Determine and ensure implementation of corrective action needed as a result of internal or external safety and quality inspections/audits.
- Review the maintenance departments policy, procedure manuals, job descriptions, etc., at least annually for revisions and make recommendations for improvement
- Minimum 10 year FM Experience in Oil & Or Gas field environments
- Graduate in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Experience of Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis
- In-depth knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) practices
- Experience of managing hard FM contracts in gas and oilfield environments
- In-depth knowledge of the principles, practices, tools and systems used in maintenance management
- Comprehensive knowledge of programmable logic controller and maintenance management automated systems
- Knowledge of distribution systems and maintenance
- Sound analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Communicator with strong oral, IT and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of BMS & CAFM systems
- Knowledge of AutoCad
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available