|Job Title:||Engineering and Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-09-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
The RoleWe are looking for an experienced Engineering & Facilities Maintenance Manager to join a prestigious and well-known company, managing 3 in-house Engineers. You will have experience in managing hard services in a multisite, multiuse environment with a proven record of leading a maintenance team. It is essential that you hold a professional qualification in M&E and at least 2 trade disciplines. It is also vital that you have experience and knowledge of Health and Safety, ideally holding a formal Health and Safety qualification.
- To manage all aspect of the buildings hard services, including HVAC, and to ensure a safe, well serviced and cost effective working environment at all times.
- To ensure statutory requirements are met in relation to hard services and to support the buildings strategy by carrying out a wide range of planned and reactive maintenance works and programmes that maintain and enhance the building service and fabric to the highest standard.
- To manage, develop and lead a professional and effective operational team and nurture a culture of continuous improvement.
- To develop, manage, implement and review planned and reactive maintenance schedules and create achievable targets and KPI's for the maintenance team.
- To manage all M&E contracts ensuring efficiency, value for money and that all relevant statutory obligations are met and recorded.
- To assist the Head of Facilities & Maintenance in negotiation and tender exercises with key suppliers, in line with procurement policy.
- To lead by example with regard to Health & Safety and to ensure compliance with statutory legislative requirements.
- To organise & give TOOLBOX talks, conduct site and plant Health & Safety inspections. To induct and control onsite external contractors.
- Responsible for forecasting and managing the Mechanical & Engineering budget and providing input into the Facilities & Maintenance budget including preparing Capital and Revenues proposals.
- To manage a wide range of building services projects including Mechanical & Engineering, building fabric repair and improvement, new build, office fit out and statutory compliance.
- To provide a wide range of interdepartmental support to all departments including works, consul, advice and direction as well as building and maintaining solid working relationships with external contractors.
- To carry out a range of duties including in regard to M&E, HVAC electrical, plumbing and general repairs and maintenance.
- It is essential that you hold a professional qualification in M&E as well as at least 2 trade disciplines.
- Experience in managing hard services in a multi-site, multi-use environment with a proven record of leading a maintenance team.
- Experience and knowledge of Health and Safety, ideally holding a formal Health and Safety qualification.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available