|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager - Hard Services|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
The right candidate for this position must hold a maintenance/engineering degree - this is non-negotiable for visa reasons.
Please note, the work pattern is 6 months on, 3 weeks off.
The salary on offer is 2,130 Omani Rial per month plus accommodation, food, laundry, company vehicle, annual return flight, medical cover and life cover.
This is a single status position with no provision for family onsite
- Responsible for efficient maintenance of all MEP, HVAC & Building & Civils activities across all sites
- Responsible for the implementation of new and existing business systems and processes at each of the sites as designated by line management.
- Responsible for the monitoring of compliance with regards to maintenance activities and other process related issues.
- Ensures that customers maintenance complaints and requests are dealt with efficiently and correctly within the scope of work.
- Responsible to contribute professional to initiatives to improve his departments performance.
- Monitor and contribute in implementing company policies, systems and works instructions at the site.
- Responsible for performance of staff, duty timing and roasters, compile performance appraisals, and overall staff motivation including discipline and counselling.
- Complies all necessary schedules, checklists, time sheets and charts within the scope of work and in consultation of the Project Manager where approval is required.
- Organises and conducts toolbox meetings to update knowledge, hazards and unsafe conditions.
- Supervise the issues and controls of all maintenance stock items and also raises/approves indents accordingly.
- Responsible of planning the annual preventive maintenance plan of the site.
- The Role Holder shall have a degree in Mechanical, Civil or electrical engineering with working knowledge of personal computers
- Familiarization with CAFM systems (JD Edwards, Maximo or Concept Evolution) and SFG20 would be an advantage but not essential.
- The Role Holder must have minimum of 8-10 years in reputed companies.
- An Omani Driving licence would also be beneficial
- Experience in Hotel or Contract Catering companies or in a similar industrial environment.
- Experience of training in HSE and/or Quality Assurance would be added advantage
- Basic Arabic or Hindi would be desirable.
- This is a single status position with no provision for family onsite
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available