Senior Facilities Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||£75000 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
The successful candidate will be managing a European portfolio so regular travel will be required.
- Work with the relocation project team to put in place a viable FM regime in the new building
- Manage the maintenance and operation of the new space and European offices
- Pro-actively manage the quality of service delivered Europe wide
- Develop and maintain an operating budget.
- Be responsible for building security
- Manage tendering for all third party contractors
- Local management of all relevant vendors required to provide the exceptional FM services
- Maintain best practice Health and Safety regime.
- Manage Landlord relationships. Maintain a lease database across Europe.
- Make sure all offices across Europe are managed at a high standard at all times
- Use commercial expertise to procure the best value goods and services for the organisation
- Participate in EMEA and Global Corporate Services and Technology meetings as required
- Minimum five years’ experience in an operational Corporate Services role within a highly prestigious environment
- Must have experience of working in financial services or similar professional services environment
- Must have multi-site experience
- You must demonstrate high standards of personal presentation as well as be articulate and able to understand and communicate using financial terminology
- Proven track record in effectively managing relationships both internally and externally across multi-site portfolios
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.