|Job Title:||Facilities & Project Support - 12 month FTC|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-11 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Are you a Facilities Management professional passionate about providing excellent service and building relationships? Our client, a global financial services organisation, is in search of an out-standing Facilities & Project Support to be based at their London office on a 12 month fixed term contract. With involvement in both the day to day running of the London office and the successful delivery of projects across Europe, this is an exciting opportunity for career development for the right candidate.
You must have excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail. Experience in project management, contractor management, working with budgets and Health & Safety is also essential.
- Directs and manages vendor relationships including providing leadership in negotiating contracts, ensuring agreed service levels are attained, and providing feedback to vendors.
- Develops initial contractual agreements, reviews, analyses and negotiates contract changes with both internal stakeholders and with external vendors, taking into account budgets, costs, and changes to scope. Minimizes risk and resolves issues.
- Establishes and manages all aspects of the related budget(s)
- Makes recommendations to manager concerning contract elements, while staying consistent with strategic business objectives.
- Develops, maintains and coordinates vendor relationships with minimal direction from manager.
- Reviews invoices, verifies work completed, and services or goods provided in order to process payment.
- Develops and maintains effective professional relationships with key internal customers, business units and colleagues within their local site and cross-site.
- Able to articulate compelling business cases and rationale behind recommended solutions.
- Assists with team workflow and acts as backup to manager/senior manager with daily operations.
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) in multiple areas (e.g., Ergonomics, safety and security issue response).
- Demonstrates ability to coordinate work among external third parties as well as internal functions.
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Demonstrates sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate complexity.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with team members, managers and external parties.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and develop/maintain working relationships inside and outside the organization to enable effective completion of business objectives.
- Demonstrates effective and professional service orientation and builds appropriate rapport with internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrates high proficiency of Microsoft Office and other relevant software and applies it to work assignments.
- Participates in the training and development of other staff.
- The responsibilities of this position may require the individual to respond and/or work outside normal business hours
- Depending on location/function, certain responsibilities will require the individual to - Walk long distances multiple times a day and stand for extended periods of time / Lift up to 50 lbs.
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available