|Job Title:||Facilities Assistant|
|Salary:||£20000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-11-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- Support and coordinate all FM services to support the ready for business standard with minimum impact to staff.
- To promote and manage customer expectations and excellent relationships with the Client which are measured and maintained.
- Ensure FM Key Performance Indicator requirements are always met.
- To promote and manage excellent relationships with suppliers and visitor hosting to the building
- Manage the meet and greet and maintain a professional image at all times due to Visitor Hosting.
- Ensure meetings rooms are always ready for business, cleanliness equipment testing and stock replenishment and all vendor services requested are delivered on time and to specification.
- H&S hazard spotting reporting and/or rectification.
- Liaise closely with all FM Team to ensure that consistency of standards and a professional image are maintained throughout the building.
- The maintenance of efficient and accurate records for quality, cost control.
- Proven experience within a strong customer service environment.
- Experience of front-of-house or hospitality within a corporate environment.
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft, email, Word, Excel; able to maintain databases and link up to AV equipment, the internet, printers etc.
- Health & Safety
- IOSH qualification is desirable
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available