|Job Title:||Facilities Assistant|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
We are looking for a Facilities Assistant to work in an architecture studio in Shoreditch. You will support the Facilities Manager on all FM related issues and assist in providing 5* FM services for a creative and vibrant office.
- Set-up of meeting rooms and communal spaces for meetings, CPDs, conferences and events across the two floors, including the set-up of tables and chairs.
- Maintenance of the tidiness/cleanliness of the meeting rooms and the studio's communal spaces throughout the day across the two floors.
- To take ownership of the general office housekeeping throughout each day.
- Assistance to the Facilities Manager with desk/studio moves, reorganisation and storage of furniture and equipment etc.
- To act as a point of contact for technicians/contractors in the absence of the Facilities Manager. To have an understanding of general facilities maintenance for the studio and external points of contact for maintenance.
- To be on call throughout the day for facilities related issuess
- Tidying and set-up of workstations for new starters with office equipment (excluding IT and phone equipment).
- To actively liaise with the Facilities Manager on improvements required and issues found throughout the studio.
- Support for the Facilities Manager with the ordering of equipment for the studio.
- Back-up support to the primary Caterer, including:
* Cover in the absence of the main Caterer
* Support to the main Caterer at extremely busy times
* Fetching of breakfast items/sandwiches/lunches etc - particularly at short notice
* Support in the ordering of lunches etc. for meetings
* Clearing/cleaning of all cafe area/tea points over the two floors regularly throughout the day
- To undertake other tasks to support the Facilities Manager as required, including basic admin tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and to prioritise workload with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proactive and keen to make improvements to services/efficiency
- Ability to drive results, ensuring timely completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to form strong working relationships with all areas of the organisation to ensure effective resolution of issues
- Team mentality
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook
- Manual Handling Certificate or willingness to undertake training
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.