|Job Title:||Facilities Assistant|
|Salary:||£17000 - £19000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
There is a shift pattern to this position which may change at short notice: 8am-4:30pm OR 9:30am-6pm
You will also be required to drive for this role, but a pool car will be supplied when you are needed to leave the office.
- To respond to inbox requests in line with priority timelines and to update requests dealt with to eliminate duplication of work between the facilities team.
- To confidently deal with the postal and DX procedures, operating systems and ensuring the accurate collection and distribution of post. This will include identifying unreferenced post and ensuring the recipient receives the items received.
- Correctly deliver and collect files, archiving, post and by hands in a timely manner.
- Understand the importance of relevant deadlines and to meet all deadlines that are required within the remit of your role.
- To answer telephone enquiries in a helpful and professional manner taking responsibility for queries and/or ensuring accurate messages are passed onto the appropriate person.
- To maintain a good relationship with outside suppliers and up to date knowledge of the services provided by them in line with the needs of the firm.
- Order stationery, checking orders on arrival, unpacking orders and distributing items specifically ordered.
- To manage the distribution of the various types of paper made available to all of the photocopiers and printers firm wide.
- Assist the Facilities Manager in obtaining competitive contractor quotations as requested. Handing the quotations once received to the Facilities Manager for finalising.
- Assist the Facilities Manager as requested in checking that all repair works are completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Assisting the Facilities Manager with office moves and minor alterations that are made to office spaces.
- In conjunction with the facilities team you are required to change the layout of meeting rooms to accommodate the firm's need for different layouts within meetings, training sessions, seminars, conferences and any other functions. In addition, you are required to take responsibility for storing excess meeting room furniture appropriately. If in doubt seek guidance from the Facilities Manager or event organiser (e.g. Marketing).
- To confidently and accurately deal with and maintain the archiving system in line with the procedures in place.
- To assist the wider Facilities team, on the instruction of the Facilities Manager, with cover during holidays / absences
- Driving licence.
- Ability to assist with manual handling of supplies, files for archiving and rearranging meeting room furniture for various events.
- Good communication skills to deal effectively with a wide range of internal and external clients / suppliers
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.