|Job Title:||Facilities Assistant - Mobile & Remote|
|Salary:||£25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Assessing building maintenance issues by conducting weekly walks of the buildings and recording the findings. Using the auditing system to print reports to show issues throughout the building.
- Working with the Facilities Manager to address internal space requirements and to organise/assist with team moves.
- Meeting with the Department Heads quarterly with the Facilities Manager and ensuring all growth requirements for Space are managed accordingly.
- Suggesting cost saving plans to the client in order to be in line with the Account Leadership Principles.
- Monitoring stock levels of Stationary and Consumables used by Employees and placing orders with suppliers. Negotiating prices with vendors to obtain the best price.
- Working with the Meetings and Events team and assisting in setting up in house and external events as and when required.
- Working with the Building Ops team and reporting all defective H&S equipment to the respective person and arrange for repairs to be carried out.
- Managing fire wardens and first aiders and assist with scheduling training and refresher training as necessary
- Provide cover for Reception desk as and when required.
- You must have at least 3 years experience in a Facilities Assistants role
- IT literate with experience in MS Word and Excel
- Organizational skills and the ability to priorities a busy workload
- Strong customer service background is essential
- Proven track record of delivery and managing to tight deadlines
- Experience communicating with a wide range of colleagues at all levels and with external contractors.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available