|Job Title:||Facilities Co-Ordinator|
|Salary:||£22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
- Quality assurance - to undertake daily, weekly and monthly walk rounds, to monitor and maintain the condition of building, housekeeping, health and safety performance of staff and the businesses, print rooms, toilets, kitchen and meeting rooms.
- Assist with phone calls and carry out daily mail collection/delivery and distribution for office staff.
- Ensure internal clients are informed of and able to benefit from the variety of amenities and services provided by the facilities team
- Issue staff access cards using the building security access card system as required in line with company guidelines and problem solve with regards to access levels and faults as directed by Health & Safety Manager.
- Cleaning â€“ to monitor and review the cleaners day-to-day cleaning of the offices , supporting the delivery of requests and reports of reactive incidents, waste/recycling management, reporting issues, ensuring quality assurance and delivery of SLAs and KPIs set out within the contract and to help support the E&A Facilities team in championing the business desires in improved sustainability.
- Ordering and stock control -ensuring sufficient stationery and catering supplies are maintained at all times, including asset management and stock control for but not limited to maintenance, building fabric and furniture.
- Maintaining invoice records for couriers, mail, stationery, utilities, service charges and rents. And ensure timely payments to the contractors/ vendors.
- Responsible for the office petty cash reconciliation and provide monthly updates to the Finance team
- Manages filing systems and allocation of filing space including filing room and assigns offices, desks, and lockers to employees.
- Monitor the desk allocation and take-up, and liaise with the Health &Safety Manager to ensure the best use of space available. Provide monthly updates on seating assignments to Corporate Facilities in the US.
- Assist the Health & Safety Manager and Senior Facilities Manager to oversee first aiders and fire marshals in the office to ensure their training is current.
- As Health & Safety auditor for the Birmingham office, ensure day-to-day compliance with local Health and Safety legal and regulatory requirements and information are updated on shared global H &S folder.
- Responsible to check regular risk and COSHH assessments, safety checks and appliance testing of all electrical appliances, fire equipment and emergency lighting at least annually in our office premises.
- Stock first aid kits, post required signage, conduct required reporting and recording of incidents.
- Responsible for the DSE assessments of the Birmingham office. Provision of DSE equipment including research of specialist products, sourcing, installation and cost comparison.
- Prepare meeting rooms in accordance with hosts requirements, which includes the setting up of all furniture & catering requirements.
- Updating and recording any facilities issues on the facilities log sheet on the shared Facilities Management folder on a regular basis.
- Check on monthly services charges and get from landlord copies of meter readings for electricity, gas and water. Also provide a record of for waste management, electricity, gas and water for annual greenhouse input and submit copy to Health & Safety Manager and Senior Facilities Manager.
- Carrying out any other duties as instructed by Health & Safety Manager
- Liaise with Landlords and building management/security on any issues concerning our rented premises. Be the out of hours contact for any office security issues
- Monitoring office resources, including equipment, stationery and security items, liaising with managers and suppliers following procedures and processes.
- Someone who has experience working within Facilities
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.