- Providing administrative support to the Facilities Manager/Senior Facilities Manager.
- Covering reception and switchboard
- Coordinate incoming/outgoing post and distribute/franking machine
- Managing the security guards and taking care of security issues.
- Coordinate cleaning, catering and waste management contracts
- Alongside the Real Estates Team - manage office contracts, relationships with landlord, brokers, relocation, sub-tenants, space planning
- Handle incoming invoices, stamp, register and distribute to staff and send to AP (when returned from staff)
- In cooperation with the Regional EMEA Controller, prepare the Budget Figures and prepare a Template including Local Vendors, Amounts for Requisitions for 1 fiscal year including Detailed Requisition Description, Category, NA, STAT ACCOUNT information
- Facilitate office moves.
- Looking for someone who wants to further their career in FM with at least 2 years experience in office administration or Facilities administration or coordination