|Job Title:||Facilities Manager - Hard Services - Law Firm|
|Salary:||£65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
- To manage hard services, including warranties, services contracts and associated performance management
- To project manage, supervise, and coordinate work of contractors, ensuring that maintenance and works are completed satisfactorily and as stipulated in the services specification.
- To ensure premises meets Health and Safety requirements and that Facilities comply with leg-islation.
- To manage interfacing requirements with soft services.
- To manage defect rectification process arising from the base build and fit out works.
- To manage the CAFM/ Helpdesk function.
- To manage utility contracts and capture and monitor energy performance of the building to manage environmental sustainability and cost-effectiveness.
- To assist the Facilities Director in the execution of moves related works and other tasks, most particularly, related to the London office move
- To assist in the delivery of other work streams through over view, interaction with other team members, particular task management and progressing outstanding actions
- To ensure documentation discipline in maintained through the life of the project and equip-ment, and to provide continuity of information
- Experience as a Hard Services Manger
- Experience of premises & FM change projects, including office relocations
- Proficient on MS Project as well as other MS packages
- Experience of setting and implementing technical service level agreements and KPI
- Good project management and team meeting skills
- Excellent communications inter personal and negotiation skills
- Relevant engineering qualification (degree in Engineering or related services, or MCIBSE) plus NEBOSH
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available