|Job Title:||Facilities, Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-06-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
- Review all open jobs via reports run on ServiceChannel and update ServiceChannel via "Notes" to work orders and with phone follow-up with all stores and vendors.
- Maintain NSO paperwork, insurance claim data and all store files. Setting up new stores with Service Channel and ensuring all store data is accurate in the system.
- Monitor and update PM website for store scheduled services.
- Oversee all vendor management, including taking action to facilitate getting vendors to complete any delinquent or unfinished jobs reported by field or found while running reports and updating jobs.
- Create vendor report cards through ServiceChannel upon request.
- Provide Manager with analysis and reports of vendor quality and work completion.
- Perform in-store audits for safety and maintenance issues.
- Review and process invoices and proposals up to assigned limit.
- Handle after hours emergencies remotely.
- Support Business Continuity Planning as well as Loss Prevention teams as needed, including alarms, locks and keys.
- Review and maintain the H&S management framework (including policies and procedures), ensuring compliance with legislation, industry best practice and company standards.
- Provide advice and recommendations on compliance with current, revised and new H&S requirements, targets and standards.
- Develop and maintain an effective management system to ensure appropriate H&S controls.
- Advise and support managers and others in devising and implementing reasonable and practicable plans / procedures that are relevant to their specific work spaces.
- Undertake risk assessments, inspections, and audits as required and make recommendations for improvements as necessary.
- In partnership with HR, identify any H&S training requirements and organise as required (Fire Warden, First Aiders, H&S induction, Manual Handling).
- Lead on accident/dangerous occurrence investigations, including post-incident analysis and recommendations for necessary remedial works or improvements.
- At least 3 years experience in Facilities, Health and Safety position within a retail environment.
- Hold a NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level health and safety qualification.
- Experience using ServiceChannel software
- Working knowledge of PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available