|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2017-04-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
- Strategy development and execution for facilities across multiple locations.
- Engaging senior stakeholders in relation to the above
- Preparing annual and long term multi-million pound budgets for the company estate.
- Management and capability development of a 40 strong multi-disciplined team across three sites
- Manage contractor performance & quality of work, carrying out regular reviews
- Develop clear specifications for planned maintenance
- Project management of multiple projects throughout the season.
- The management of a fleet of 40 plus company vehicles
- The procurement arrangement of all statutory and legal licenses for the company estate
- Support with key development projects for the board and ownership as required.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within a Facilities / Maintenance Management role Excellent H&S understanding and experience of working in a high foot fall environment
- Previous multi-site experience essential
- Competent knowledge and qualifications in all Hard services
- Relevant qualifications in a Hard Services/Building capacity.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to provide direction and deliver results
- Current valid Driving licence
- An understanding of accessibility issues
- A good understanding of all PC operating systems to include Microsoft office and various project management tools
- IOSH qualified
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available