|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||£36000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||21 days ago|
We are looking for a Facilities Manager for our Client who is a premier provider of technology products and services in addition to delivering industry leading software solutions. The role is responsible for the overall management of our clients buildings, grounds and facilities across the group. Whilst there are core deliverables within the role, there is an underlying requirement for the employee to be aware of the ever-evolving environment and identify areas of improvement that are of high importance to the success of a growing business. To manage the cleaning, waste disposal, vending, security and parking of each site, while managing the budgets as well as establishing a supply base in order to provide a sustainable and efficient maintenance plan
- Holding primary relationships with a designated number of key suppliers
- Ensuring a Health and Safety (General, Premises and Fire) standard is maintained at all times
- Ensuring Security is managed and maintained (Inc. confidential waste.)
- Co-ordinating space management across each site
- Management of insurance, rates, lease queries, cleaners, rent / service charge, environmental management, utilities, building management liaison, vending, printing and telecoms
- Site H&S including DSE, Risk Assessments, Safe Working Practices,
- Managing any refurbishments, renovations and office moves to make sure they all run smoothly and according to plan
- The development, documentation, implementation and maintenance of supplier contract management processes, standards, and metrics tracking
- To serve as the primary liaison between legal, project leads, finance and in-direct procurement groups and other key stakeholders in a contracts negotiation process
- Providing recommendations on sourcing decisions and selection of alternative suppliers
- Ensure budgets are agreed and controlled across the sites
- Working to facilitate regular communication concerning projects to ensure key performance indicators are achieved and maintained
- Working with Head of Facilities to ensure the facilities strategy is robust and effective
- Participating in the evaluation, selection, and transition and monitoring of contractual agreements for suppliers
- Monitoring results against goals
- Support Management with all strategies and initiatives. Provide input and direction on all initiatives in order to constantly improve the overall effectiveness of the department
- Regular presence at each site to ensure site evaluation is being conducted
- At least 3 years experience in same/similar role
- Proven successful development, negotiation & management of a supplier base
- Demonstrated ability in effectively building and maintaining supplier relationships
- Excellent communication skills, listening and negotiation skills in order to articulate ideas and thoughts clearly through various means, including written and oral communications with all levels of the organization up to and including senior executive management.
- Ability to work in a high activity/fast paced environment while managing associated pressure.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, juggle many tasks at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another.
- Strong written communication skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings and effectively lead discussions.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong analytical skills.
- An understanding of project management methodologies.
- Quality Management
- Analyzing Information
- Process Improvement
- Professionalism, honest and hard working
- Self Motivated and Proactive
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good interpersonal skills - ability to liaise with personnel at all levels and adapt style accordingly
- Flexibility with working hours
- Capable of multi tasking, efficiently managing time and resources
- Passionate about making positive changes and improving efficiencies
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines
- Have a desire for continuous development and improvement
- A receptive, approachable individual who can provide and receive feedback in an effective, impartial manner
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.