|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
- Operation of 'Service Desk' Facilities Work Request System involving the Facilities team as necessary to provide a co-ordinated approach to the logging, monitoring and progressing of faults and defects associated with the Company's occupation of various premises.
- Oversee the repair, improvement and planned maintenance works on premises, building infrastructures and systems.
- The management and control of the Facilities budget.
- To ensure all building-related plant and equipment are at all times maintained and in a condition to a high standard (e.g. HVAC Systems, Forklift, Air Compressor, Extraction Equipment, Machinery tests, etc.).
- Ensure that the statutory testing of plant and equipment is carried out on a regular basis (e.g. PAT Testing, LOLER testing, Fixed Electrical Wiring Testing).
- Monitor and oversee cleaning activities/contracts for all premises occupied by the Company.
- The generation and delivery of reports, presentations and assessments for each operating area, as may be required.
- To maintain and distribute the office layout to the Company as and when required.
- Manage the formation and upkeep of the Company's Health and Safety action plan along with the implementation of Health & Safety Procedures and work procedures to comply with legal obligations.
- Manage the development of the Health and Safety policy, organisation and arrangements in consultation with Managers and Staff.
- Maintenance of the Health & Safety systems and procedures (including COSHH, Risk Assessments, Auditing and Monitoring, organisation of training courses, inductions for new employees, PPE, logging and follow-up of accidents/incidents, continual improvement etc).
- Management of personnel training (ie First Aiders, Fire Wardens, Manual Handling etc).
- Development, implementation and ongoing maintenance of Facilities and Health and Safety administrative processes in accordance with ISO9001:2015 Quality Management standard.
- Desirable - qualification in Facilities Management, NEBOSH and experience working with ISO standards.
- Ideally managed multi-site operations; both hard and soft FM
- Experience of managing a small team
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available