|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
If you have a natural passion for FM service delivery and innovation this could be your next career opportunity.
The Role and Primary Objectives
- Reporting to the Head of Legal Support & Facilities, take full responsibility for the delivery of the Facilities Management comprising 8 sites and home to approximately 800 colleagues.
- Oversee the day to day management of all Facilities Management related activities to include: Occupancy, Compliance with relevant Lease Obligations, Project Management, Service Providers / Contracts, Building Services Maintenance, Space Management, Sustainability & Environmental, Risk Management and Health & Safety.
- Drive best practice, maximising efficiency and productivity.
- Engage with and manage key stakeholders across the business with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Oversee the successful delivery and management of all facilities-lead external contractors (property maintenance, facilities management, catering services) in a multi-site commercial property environment.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of statutory compliance and health and safety as it relates to multi-tenanted commercial property.
- Service charge management and budgeting from a corporate occupier perspective.
- Support the management of access control and physical building security requirements.
- Co-ordinate the planning of facilities maintenance and arrange any repairs that need immediate or regular attendance
- Co-ordinate the allocation of appropriate space in all offices
- To directly lead, supervise, and motivate the Facilities and Front of House Team to ensure effective production of work and achievement of objectives.
- Support the Head of Legal Support & Facilities with projects and planning ensuring cost effective services are obtained and maintained.
- Lead in the completion of PQQ, DD, and audit documentation relating to facilities or health and safety matters.
- Keep up to date with Health and Safety legislation and ensure the policies and procedures exhibit the same, to include risk assessment, advising the business on legislative changes and implementing the same.
- Identify and ensure relevant H&S training for all staff is available and complied with.
- Willingness to work flexibly to meet business needs
- Proactive approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision and instruction
- British Institute of Facilities Management Level 3 qualification or equivalent
- NEBOSH/IOSH certification
- Member of IWFM preferred
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.