If you're looking to step up your career, our client is the perfect professional home. You will have a chance to innovate with the worlds leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives.
- Communication with Site Leadership team (Country Manager, HR, Finance Legal, IT etc.)
- Preparation and distribution of Quarterly / Annual Business Review (QBR / ABR) information to clients satisfaction
- Procurement of goods and services for clients buildings
- Hold regular meetings with Landlord, ensuring that terms of lease are being provided to client- e.g. external maintenance, central plant management
- Space evaluation and planning, updating of floor plans using clients architect partners
- Responsibility for meeting KPIs and SLAs defined within the contract
- Project Management during built-out phases, liaising with architects/landlords, organizing work schedules, etc
- Coach and guide all project teams (sub-contractors, maintenance engineers and commissioning engineers) throughout full project lifecycles
- Site Inspections (with other members of Facility Team)
- Establish and operate the information systems necessary for effective scheduling and recording of contract work
- Processing and controlling of invoices and work orders, opening and monitoring budgets in the financial system (Oracle), preparing and updating forecasts
- Oversee and follow up on all technical maintenance for installations (AC/heating/fire extinguishing system, electrical installations etc.)
- Planning and budgeting of internal fit out works and technical installations
- Manage a team of receptionists and an Office Services Coordinator/ Building Operations Coordinator
- Updating and maintaining official safety documents, liaise with government authorities
- Point of Contact for security/alarm responding
- Experience in Facilities Management role within a large commercial organization
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management
- Experience with EU Facility legislation, and governing bodies
- Quality Assurance knowledge and experience desirable
- Full P&L responsibility for a multi-million £ budget
- Customer focused and assertive
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Decision making / complex problem solving
- Strong communication skills, leadership, teamwork, analysis, judgment and customer focus
- Planning and organising.
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.