You will be focussing on bringing the service delivery model up to a professional standard. The client is looking for a strong individual with great personal skills but an aptitude on how to manage things properly, efficiently, compliantly and in a robust manner.
- The company's UK & Global Head Office is an exciting, dynamic and complex environment and the FM plays a key role managing the local team in delivering high standards of FM/H&S/E&E compliance to the business.
- The FM is the go to person for all operational FM matters and should build/develop the brand of the FM function throughout the office ensuring FM/H&S/E&E is embedded into the business
- The FM is responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service ensuring internal SLA's are developed and aligned with the wider business objectives and establishing themselves as the local escalation point. All FM activity will be managed via a CAFM helpdesk and the FM will be responsible for monitoring and reporting performance to the business.
- Security of the Head Office and staff is paramount and the FM is responsible for developing the approach to security, embedding this into the business including working with 3rd party security business partners.
- Manages all 3rd party suppliers for the company in alignment with company's procurement procedures, SLA's and KPI's ensuring high levels of service. To include but not limited to M&E/Hard services, catering and hospitality, cleaning, security
- Management of supplier and contractor statutory documentation, insurance/liabilities and compliance including all suppliers are of a suitable standard in terms of capability and qualification
- Working closely with the Finance team, the FM is responsible for managing the FM budget for the Head Office ensuring suitable provisions/forecasts are put in place.
- The FM will be responsible for managing capital improvements, alterations, moves, relocations and any project works ensuring they are scoped and delivered effectively.
- The FM is responsible for the Health and Safety for our people, our contractors, our visitors and any activity associated with the company. This includes implementation of policy and ensuring compliance with all UK legislation and regulations.
- The FM is responsible for maintaining/exceeding this accreditation with the Head office and enhancing the environmental performance of the building and our people.
- Demonstrable experience managing complete portfolios of soft/hard Facilities for a large corporate property in London
- Demonstrable experience in managing a large multiskilled Facilities team for a minimum of 5 years
- Experience managing a challenging PSL including developing SLA/KPI's and monitoring performance
- Demonstrable experience managing budgets in excess of £1m
- Demonstrable experience of space planning
- Experience managing physical security policy and implementation
- Demonstrable experience of Project Management/programs of works
- MIWFM (formerly MBIFM) or similar certified
- Health and Safety qualified in NEBOSH NGC or equivalent preferred
- Demonstrable experience working with OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001
- Demonstrable experience working with ISO14001 EMS
- Experience in performance management and dealing with complex HR related issues
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.