- Ensure the proactive management of all hard and soft facilities tasks. This includes providing seamless support and management for all soft and hard FM services including, but not limited to office moves, PPM, reactive maintenance, office services and ensuring safety compliance. Ensure that all planned and reactive maintenance is undertaken and completed within agreed schedules, frequencies, and statutory requirements.
- Manage all facilities contractors to ensure they are meeting SLA's. Manage, query and follow up FM tasks.
- Manage the Facilities Helpdesk on a day-to-day basis ensuring requests, complaints and questions via telephone, e-mail or in person are acknowledged and acted upon within appropriate timelines and are escalated where required.
- Support and develop best practice standards, procedures, processes and expectations and deliver them to provide a first-class work experience.
- Ensure consistently high levels of customer service are delivered for all Hard and Soft Service Facilities and Maintenance issues.
- Ensure the estate is managed to a high standard ensuring all areas are well presented, safe, secure and compliant for all visitors, residents and staff alike.
- Manage, review and regularly ensure all security measures are in place and communicated to staff and visitors
- Ensure all works undertaken across the estate are assessed and authorised before any undertakings.
- Working closely with the Hospitality team to ensure events are assessed properly and robust H&S procedures are in place.
- Manage, organising and updating the health and safety records and systems. Managing compliance and best practice in the following areas: asbestos management, fire control management, water systems management, working at height, electrical compliance, mechanical compliance, PUWER regulations, lifts, Powered gate safety, tree safety, and H&S inspections.
- Liaise regularly with contractors, making sure disruption to the residents, staff and Hospitality is minimised and work is completed as quickly as possible.
- Ensure effective communication with residents, staff and Hospitality team on all work affecting the estate., especially out of hours work
- Monitoring and reporting the environmental impact and initiating methods to improve sustainability.
- Assisting the Head of Facilities Management in financial/budgetary management, including verifying and arranging payment of contractor invoices and reporting on the annual budget.
Skills and Experience
- Hold NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Highly organised and efficient; able to prioritise and keep track of multiple projects.
- Experience of leading a team of facilities professionals to ensure that a diverse range of work is carried out.
- Ability, enthusiasm and willingness to work as part of a team, giving direction when required within a supportive environment.
- Possess effective time management skills including planning to achieve around fixed deadlines. Proactive approach to problem solving. Excellent communication skills
- Tactful and diplomatic, with the ability to handle confidential matters.
- Able to be flexible and adaptable when required.
- Possess an inspiring leadership style and has a naturally engaging style
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.