|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £51000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2017-01-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Safron Huntly|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
- Preparation and distribution of Quarterly / Annual Business Review (QBR / ABR) information to clients satisfaction.
- Procurement of goods and services for clients buildings utilising sourcing teams.
- Hold regular meetings with Landlord, ensuring that terms of lease are being provided to client- e.g. external maintenance, central plant management.
- Space evaluation and planning, updating of floor plans using clients architect partners
- Responsibility for meeting KPIs and SLAs defined within the contract
- Site Inspections (with other members of Facility Team)
- Ensure that contracted resources deliver work to meet duration and quality targets, addressing and ensuring the correction of under-performance issues
- Establish and operate the information systems necessary for effective scheduling and recording of contract work
- Processing and controlling of invoices and work orders, opening and monitoring budgets in the financial system (Oracle), preparing and updating forecasts
- Oversee and follow up on all technical maintenance for installations (AC/heating/fire extinguishing system, electrical installations etc.)
- Negotiate, renegotiate and maintain contracts with vendors
- Planning and budgeting of internal fit out works and technical installations
- Purchasing of furniture, organisation of internal departmental office/space moves
- Manage a team of receptionists and an Office Services Coordinator/ Building Operations Coordinator
- General administration of department, (holidays, training, performance reviews etc.).
- Updating and maintaining official safety documents, liaise with government authorities.
- Organisation of fire evacuation and first aid training for employees.
- Point of Contact for security/alarm responding
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available