Facilities Manager - Education
|Job Title:||Facilities Manager - Education|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Kennedy|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
We are working with a pioneering education provider in search of a Facilities Manager to oversee two sites in Reading. The successful candidate will be experienced in managing both hard and soft services, ideally within an education environment. Our client ideally requires the selected candidate to start by the end of October and so applicants who are immediately available or on short notice periods will be given preference.
- Support the delivery of fully serviced, operationally compliant and supported physical learning environments (buildings, facilities and building services) delivered across the portfolio.
- Deliver FM service delivery to sites to establish and ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements, including supervisions and support to staff deployed at these sites ensuring that plans for statutory testing, repairs, servicing and maintenance are implemented.
- Be a group service business partner leading on the delivery of facilities management.
- Work with Campus Managers and Property and Environment teams to deliver a customer focused, efficient, and statutorily compliant FM service delivery â€“ leading on the cross-site operational management and FM support.
- In addition to school management, support day-to-day running and provide operational support to college campuses.
- Manage estates records and Property and Environment Policies and Procedures, specifications, CAD plans, guarantees and key property and estates records and prepare group reports when required.
- Coordinate outsourced service contract providers (e.g. Cleaning, Catering, Security, Fire) to ensure value for money and quality of service provision.
- Comprehensively support and coordinate with stakeholders.
- Oversee all facilities services including catering, cleaning, energy, transport, health and safety, mechanical and electrical services, move management and statutory compliance.
- Significant experience of delivering successful Facilities Management and Project Management in a complex customer focused environment. Experience within the Education sector is desirable
- Member of BIFM or equivalent professional body
- A relevant and up to date Health & Safety qualification or proven relevant experience
- Good influencer and negotiator, aligning different teams to share a common aim or purpose
- Credible with teams and possesses the gravitas needed for partnership building
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.