Job Summary:You will assure effective functioning of at the Head Office and other locations in line with Executive requirements. The aim is to maintain efficient and safe facilities by using best business practices to manage resources, services, and facility management to meet the executive expectations. This role also includes managing MEP & electrical maintenance. You will be managing a team of building supervisors and technicians to address all maintenance issues.
- Act as a key contact person to address and respond to all inquiries or requests associated with maintenance that are received from executives.
- Initiate, implement, and manage the maintenance strategies based on best practices in the industry, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling preventative/reactive maintenance at Head Office and other locations.
- Prepare reports, data, and make recommendations for improving operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Communicate and liaise directly with the president office team to coordinate maintenance and repair work and ensure a quick turn around and return of repairs for smooth and proper functioning results.
- Assist in verifying the complete, accurate and proper performance of all maintenance work orders and projects, including documentation to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Liaise with other functions to hire trusted contractors when required.
- Provide support when required and work closely with project managers, performs site visits on a daily basis, monitor contractor performance, and ensure that work is completed on time and as per specifications.
- Develop project work plans, amend and update the president office team as appropriate to reflect any changes in the scope of work.
- Develop and maintain professional relations with president office team as required and establish correct interfaces and presenting a professional image.
- Support cost-saving development initiatives and delivery process improvements.
Experience & Education
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years of practical experience in maintenance, facilities management, and fit-out projects.
- Knowledge of both MEP & Electrical Maintenance (including low voltage engineering)
- Strong interpersonal skills, including speaking and listening skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to coordinate, mediate and solve problems tactfully
- Financial aptitude and budgeting skills
- Inspire and demonstrate confidence among senior leaders with potential for achievements.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Additional certification in Facilities Management, Facilities Engineering or related qualification such as project management.
All CVs must be in English and in Word.
Talent FM are experts in facilities management recruitment. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view all our jobs on our website or join the conversation on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.