|Job Title:||Facilities Manager - Hard Services|
|Salary:||€47000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-06-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
- To develop a close working relationship with all of the vendors under your control to en-sure that they fully understand the client culture and deliver to high standards.
- Management of the Building Management System
- Monitor PPM schedule
- Project manage small works within the site
- Assist the Client Senior Facilities Manager preparing and tracking annual Facilities budget
- Assists the Account Lead and other team members in preparing Standard Operating Procedures manuals.
- Communicate regularly with the Help Desk, providing necessary support and information to this primary user contact.
- Carry out minor repairs such as general building fabric/lamp changes, etc.
- Work closely with the Property Management Company to resolve any on-site issues
- Conduct building inspections escalating any issues to the appropriate vendor
- Carry out administrative duties to support assigned site and buildings to support the Account Lead.
- Record and monitor utilities consumption
- Minimum of 5 years in related role, in particular within customer environment and hard FM services.
- Degree qualified, preferable in FM, operations or engineering.
- Fluency in English & French is essential
- Proven track record in the management of FM contracts in a professional environment. Experience within a global organization would be beneficial.
- Understanding of the legal framework of contracts
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook) required
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available