|Job Title:||Facilities Manager - Hard Services - High End Private Estates - Russian Essential|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-05-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
The RoleThe role will have two main stages - ore-completion in which you will aid the start of the contract, moving to post-completion where you will be responsible for the daily Hard Services needs of the client, Pre Completion
- Attend key commissioning stages and witnessing
- Attend all training for installed systems
- Attend pre-start meetings with Maintenance Company
- Understand locations of isolation valves and panel locations
- Understand defect rectifications / identifications.
- Meet audio vision supplier to understand system and fault identification
- Review As Built documentation
- Devise an Aftercare Strategy. Post Completion
- Monitor and review Building Management System on a daily basis. Analyse and action alarms or faults, ensuring the correct response is put into place to deal with a fault.
- Catalogue defects as they arise and issue defects notification sheets. Monitor and ensure res-olution of defects.
- Review maintenance requirements for the property and ensure correct preventative mainte-nance is carried out.
- Liaise with Maintenance Company to ensure property is ready to be maintained when the quarterly maintenance is completed.
- Ensure correct procedures are adhered to whilst maintaining the property
- Ensure Swimming Pool plant operates correctly and monitor maintenance by pool Contractor.
- Ensure Sauna/Steam Room equipment is regularly maintained.
- Operate Aftercare Management Plan.
- 3 years experience in a 5 * Hotel / Private estate Facilities Manager role
- M & E qualification including HVAC is essential
- Experience project managing within fit out and renovations
- fluent or a good knowledge of the Russian language is essential.
- Clean UK driving licence is essential
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available