|Job Title:||Facilities Manager - High End Corporate Offices|
|Salary:||€60000.00 - €70000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-07-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Our high profile, media client is seeking an experienced, customer facing Facilities Manager from a 5* corporate office background to add value to the facilities services of this exciting fast paced company. Responsible for this amazing workspace in Central Paris, very high end fit out. There are currently 70-80 employees - but this is likely to grow quickly to potentially 3 times that number.
- Establish and maintain a strong positive customer services relationship with regular contact with very demanding internal customers to ensure that expectations are being met.
- Encourage and develop new ideas and initiatives with core suppliers with the objective of enhancing service levels and improving cost efficiency.
- Develop a strong working relationship with key internal stakeholders and office leadership in Paris and other sites to ensure that all services are delivered in line with expectations.
- Manage the day-to-day building operations to ensure delivery of all facilities management services to provide the best possible working environment for our employees.
- Act as a point of contact for all service suppliers.
- Gain a full understanding of the agreed budgets and provide narratives to explain any differences between budget and actual spend including project financials.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of other core business functions within the Client's management structure, e.g. Security, Catering, Finance, IT, etc. Provide co-operation and assistance as required to support the delivery of their services.
- At least 8 years experience of working within a Facilities Management environment with responsibility for Hard & Soft Services and Standards.
- A thorough understanding of M&E services and experience of working with BMS
- There are high profile events almost every other day so somebody who is used to managing events would be very useful
- The office gets significant visitor numbers so the customer experience is essential and the welcome and delivery of the space should always be of 5* standard
- An understanding of commercial contracts and experience of managing agreed Service Levels within budget
- Somebody who is willing and able to be a customer champion
- Very demanding environment requires somebody who has a very positive and proactive attitude
- Must be able to use initiative and efficiently and effectively manage projects
- Good financial experience, planning, managing and controlling cost.
- Qualification in relevant Facilities Management discipline
- Must have the ability to travel when required
- Vendor and contractor management is essential
- Ideal person will have worked for a multinational organization ideally in the technology sector or similar environment
All CVs must be in a Word format. About Talent FM Talent FM are a team of experienced consultants who really understand all aspects of the facilities management recruitment market. We are totally committed to raising the standards of facilities management recruitment, both in the UK and internationally. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view our jobs on our website, download our app or link up with us on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available