|Job Title:||Facilities Manager - Managing Agent|
|Location:||--City of London|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-08-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager who has worked covering a portfolio of multi-tenanted, commercial properties with a sound understanding of Health and Safety - ideally IOSH or NEBOSH qualified to look after this portfolio in London. Managing Agent experience is not essential but would be preferred.
- Assist in the provision of facility management services to the designated properties in accordance with Customer Agreements, Specifications and KPIs.
- Manage suppliers and contractors to deliver appropriate service levels and value for money.
- Prepare and manage budget expenditure, working closely with line managers.
- Carry out regular property inspections and instruct any remedial works as required.
- Liaise with onsite Building Managers and other staff.
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance by all suppliers.
- Monitor internal systems and ensure performance statistics are maintained at the required level.
- Co-ordinate the production of performance reports and carry out analysis of the results and take appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved
- Attend meetings with client, tenants and contractors
- To drive a standard approach to building services procurement for the portfolios under your control
- BIFM qualification or equivalent.
- Experience communicating with a wide range of colleagues at all levels and with external stakeholders and contractors.
- Strong knowledge of health and safety, ideally qualified in IOSH or NEBOSH.
- Must have experience working with relevant codes of practice/legislation including the Service Charge Code of Practice.
- Experienced in Microsoft packages to at least intermediate level.
All CVs must be in a Word format. About Talent FM Talent FM are a team of experienced consultants who really understand all aspects of the facilities management recruitment market. We are totally committed to raising the standards of facilities management recruitment, both in the UK and internationally. Our sector knowledge is unrivalled and we are passionate about making every stage of the recruitment process as easy as possible for our clients and candidates. You can view our jobs on our website, download our app or link up with us on twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available