|Job Title:||Facilities Manager - Managing Agent|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||2016-10-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Nicholls|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
- Assist in the provision of facility management services to the designated properties in accordance with Customer Agreements, Specifications and KPIs.
- Manage suppliers and contractors to deliver appropriate service levels and value for money.
- Prepare and manage budget expenditure, working closely with line managers.
- Carry out regular property inspections and instruct any remedial works as required.
- Liaise with onsite Building Managers and other staff.
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance by all suppliers.
- Monitor internal systems and ensure performance statistics are maintained at the required level.
- Co-ordinate the production of performance reports and carry out analysis of the results and take appropriate action to ensure continuous improvement is achieved
- Attend meetings with client, tenants and contractors
- To drive a standard approach to building services procurement for the portfolios under your control
- BIFM qualification or equivalent.
- Experience communicating with a wide range of colleagues at all levels and with external stakeholders and contractors.
- Strong knowledge of health and safety, ideally qualified in IOSH or NEBOSH.
- Must have experience working with relevant codes of practice/legislation including the Service Charge Code of Practice.
- Experienced in Microsoft packages to at least intermediate level.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available