|Job Title:||Facilities Manager Nordics|
|Contact Name:||Nikki Dallas|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
- Ensure that both office-space provider and vendors meet KPIs and SLAs
- Preparation and distribution of Quarterly / Annual Business Review (QBR / ABR) information to clients satisfaction.
- Visit each site at least monthly to perform EHS Audits, Quality Audits and meet with local Client representative
- Communicate with Clients Business representatives I.e. Local Teams, Area Managers, Clients Support teams
- Oversee Office-space provider on services delivered I.e. Reception, Small maintenance work, technical maintenance for installations.
- Manage and maintain contact with relevant vendors
- Liaise and coordinate with Clients Business representatives on costs matters (following the agreed approval process)
- Ideally 6 years + experience in Facilities Management role within a large commercial organization
- Experience of owning facilities contracts and supplier/ contractor management
- Experience with EU Facility legislation, and governing bodies
- Quality Assurance knowledge and experience desirable
- Strong communication skills, leadership, teamwork, analysis, judgment and customer focus.
- Fluent Swedish and English is essential
- Nordics Experience is essential
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available